Welcome to the digital community of eBBI! We are thrilled to give you a warm welcome to this space.
Our mission is to bring together individuals in the energy industry and create an environment of learning, sharing and engagement. To that end, we will be working hard to ensure that we align our actions with that purpose. These Community Guidelines should not only help you understand how to act within the community but also help you understand what to expect from others in this space.
Be helpful and relevant
The Community is meant to provides its members with helpful and relevant content. The content you publish should be relevant and based on your honest opinion and experience.
- For features such as topics and subtopics, you should only publish content that is relevant to that topic
- For groups and subcultures, you should only publish content that is relevant to those cohorts.
- Publish clear, valuable and honest information.
eBBI values diverse opinions, so you may disagree with some content that you come across. Keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable to you may not violate our Guidelines. In order to maintain a welcoming environment for all users, your participation in the Community must always be respectful of others.
- Do not post content that is derogatory or harmful towards a group of people or a specific person. Based on, but not limited to; race, ethnicity, nationality, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability. This includes promoting organizations that may hold such views.
- Do not post content that includes profanity or obscenities.
- Do not post content that purposefully disruptive to a discussion.
- Do not post content that is sexually explicit or contains nudity.
- Do not attempt to falsely impersonate another person or organization.
- Do not post content that discloses another person’s private/personal information.
Community members should refrain from publishing content or interacting with other members in a way that infringes the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others. Community members should only publish their own content or content they have permission to use.